Sunday, August 21, 2011

Apples to Zebras offers

I am still showcasing and selling 4 of my favorite images in a limited number of signed prints through "apples to zebras" in a new offer price:


Hope you find the time to check the interesting works of other greek designers as well. This winter would be really interesting regarding my illustration plans. I am thinking of giving to my Kid in the block a paper flesh and maybe experimenting with different layouts and styles so it emphasizes more at the notebook feeling. Please send me any suggestions or thoughts about it. I am always open on trying "crazy" things and ideas.
Thank you for your great support and interest,
Artyuppie or simple George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad girl with secret powers

A digital illustration drawn and painted in photoshop.