Saturday, March 19, 2011

Drawing for a Cover.

I haven't posted anything lately because I was working for 2 different projects and had to draw in deadlines. The one project was mainly photo manipulation for a book cover proposal for a potential client. As usually I've risked a lot and although the cover was not accepted as a concept I discovered really interesting stuff about elements I can incorporate in my future illustrative works. The second cover I made I really enjoyed it a lot. It was for the recent book cover competition which is organized by Kedros publications here in Greece. I hope and wish it gets a good score. I will post the illustration after the results of the competition are announced so you can tell me if you like the feeling of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad girl with secret powers

A digital illustration drawn and painted in photoshop.